PCG General Rules
- Applications made by you to the PCG Unit, and all the information you fill in the appointment form below will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone but the PCG expert.
- Filling in the preliminary interview appointment form will provide you with a healthier service.
- You may either bring the PCG Appointment Application Form to the PCG office by hand or send it to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Your application will be evaluated by the PCG expert as soon as possible and you will be contacted for an appointment.
- In case of emergency, It is recommended to apply to the PCG office during working hours without waiting for calls, and to reach the nearest health institution outside of working hours.
- After your first application, a preliminary interview will be held with you, and during the consultation process, the negotiations will continue on the day and time you agreed with your consultant.
- You will be directed to trusted experts for services and long-term psychological assistance needs that are outside the service area of the PCG Unit.
- If you do not attend your first appointment, you are considered to have given up help from PCG. In such a case, you may activate your application by contacting the unit.